Angel Interest Links
Art History Resources
- Links to thousands of artists, sorted by century.
- An occult oriented search engine.
- Your source for all things Manilow.
- Fifteen years on the air not mean anything to you people?
- All you need to know about sacraments and saints and everything in between.
- More Catholicism resources, prayers, etc.
Dancer.com's Ballet Links
- Even Angelus was moved to tears by the ballet, find companies throughout the world.
FiftiesWeb's Carol Burnett page
- Part of the Classic TV section, Angel was a fan you see.
- The ballet's history, productions, and more. He wept like a baby you know.
- This is actually a music dept. study guide, but has lists of popular music throughout the ages.
Reel Classic's Charlton Heston Page
- Come on The Omega Man!
- A listing of vampire films throughout the ages.
- A Hotel & Lodging site with lots of history info.
- A history of the city of Chicago, part of the Chicago Public Library site.
Drawn to Rome
- An online exhibit of sketches drawn in Rome in the latter half of the 18th century.
- Angel's birthplace, today and yesterday.
History of Las Vegas
- Part of the LV entertainment guide. It was a nicer place when the mob ran it.
- The land of Angel's birth, past and present.
- There's always a senorita involved.
- Your only source for information on Pylea.
Montana Historical Society
- lots of links to historical Montana sites, online exhibits.
- A History of the Progressive Movement in Los Angeles in the Twentieth Century
- A history of the country as it was in Angelus' times.
- Travel information, history, customs, politics, it's all here.
Rumania (Romania) Homepage
- Lots of resource links.
- Links to all sorts of Rome travel destinations, museums, traditional events, etc.
- Both modern and historical references, place guides, traditions, lots of links.
Sri Lanka Tourism
- A guide to the country and its history.
Story of London
- A look at the history of Great Britain's capital.
Tourism Office of Budapest
- Loads on info on Budapest, past and present.
- Site has recipes, sight seeing, events, and more.
- Tour the city online, learn about holidays, customs, history and more.
- Part of the CIA's website, maps, factsheets, country profiles, etc.