Best viewed through blurry glasses * Slash Friendly * Tania
Tolerant * 800x600
Welcome to Tania's
personal fiction archive.Updated 3/11/07
There comes a point in every archivist's life when they realize
that while having more than a dozen sites is fun, it does not always make it
easy for others to find your work. I have spent the last few years gathering
great fiction from around the web into easy to navigate sites, often neglecting
my own writing in my search for fiction that leaves me breathless. Keeping this
in mind I decided it was time to bring all of my fiction together, to make it a
happy family if you will, and put a bit of my focus back on myself. I hope you
Days to Sri Lanka - PG - Angel POV, Angel tries to find peace.
Set between The Gift/There's no Place Like Plrtz Glrb and Heartthrob.
- A New
Trick - PG-13 - Spike/Angel - Sometimes the only thing you need
is a touch of something real.
- A Peek Southward - R -
Spike/Lindsey - AtS Season 5, Spike looks for a little Southern Comfort, but
his vision extends further south than expected.
Whole New Me - PG-13 - Anya/Spike - The invitations were sent,
but no one left a gift. Set during Hell's Bells.
at Last - R - Angelus/Darla - Every hunt must end
- And I
Run - PG - (written with Josey) Angel, Wesley, Oz, Riley,
Giles, Xander, Spike. Seven men, seven urges to run away.
- Asphyxiation - PG-13 - Angel/Spike - The
rescue never goes as planned.
- Changes so Fast - PG - Angel/Spike
- A Post-Not Fade Away ficlet, living forever hurts.
Three - R - Spike/Puppet!Angel, This is the fic that started all
that Puppet!Porn you see floating around. My apologies.
- Depressed There - R - Angel/Spike -
Angel always remembers his time in Montana with a little smile, even though
he was depressed there.
- Epiphany the Second - R - Spike/Angel,
an April Fool's ficlet.
- Familiar Role - R - Spike/Angel, a
post You're Welcome story written for the S/A Ficathon.
- Friends in Common - PG - Spike
& Anya - Set during Buffy Vs. Dracula, Anya and Spike reminisce.
- Holiday - NC-17 - Angelus/Spike - My
first slash fic...Angel always said the Tower wasn't that bad.
- Ill-Fated - G - Wesley & Cordelia -
Post You're Welcome, Wesley so desperately wants to remember loving
- In Defense of Mistletoe - PG - Angel/Spike - Post NFA, clinging to life is hardest when you're already dead.
- Intrinsically Cubist -
Spike/Angel/Drusilla - Sometimes desire takes on whatever form is
- Irenic - NC-17 - Angelus/William - A
story in which young William finds out that Angelus can be kind, giving and
passionate, but that there is a price to be exacted from those who get to see
that side of him.
- Lack of
Artistry - PG - Set early 1860s, When Angelus uses Drusilla's
prophecies as a road map, Darla and Drusilla are the ones who end up
to Ether - R - Spike/Angelus - Set in BtVS season 2 between
What's my Line and Innocence.
- Madrid, 1853 - R - Angelus/Darla -
The bastard caught me sleeping.
- Match Point - NC-17 - Angelus/Wesley - A Sequel to Opening Volley, set during Angelus' escape in Season 4.
- Midnight Excursions - R -
Darla/Angel - Darla never worked for W&H, or anyone but herself.
- Missing Time - R - Spike/Xander - When
Spike starts losing time, anything could happen.
- Moment of Zen - PG-13 - Spike &
Angel - Mondays are boring, Jon Stewart is full of funny mojo even vampires
- Mourning - R - Angel/Spike - Set after
You're Welcome, Spike sees Angel comfort everyone, save one.
- Moving Expenses - Angel/Lindsey - Lindsey's apartment was empty, but then he never called it home.
On - PG-13 - Spike/Anya - Spike looks for a spell at the Magic
Box, and ends up only finding solace.Spike POV
- Nothing As it Seems - R -
Angelus/Spike - Set directly after "I Only Have Eyes For You'.
- Older Brother - PG - Angel tells
Spike a bit about Penn.
- Once a
Yoko - NC-17 - Spike/Angel - Post The Yoko Factor Angel
comes to Spike to make sure Buffy will be ok when he's gone, a bath scene
short of a PWP. (rewritten 2/6/04)
- One of
them Extreme Makeover Thingies - R - Spike/Puppet!Angel, Spike
has many ideas about how Angel can bide his time.
- Opening Volley - PG-13 - Angelus/Wesley, Season 4 Angelus out of the cage and on a mission.
Me - R - Angel/Spike - A Post-NFA Shanshu Tale, of
- Reconciling - PG - Connor sees the
Truth, the Lies and the way things should have been. (Spoilers AtS Season 5,
- Secondary - PG-13 - Anya/Willow -
Anya's true powers weren't a secret to everyone.
- Screams - PG-13 - Spike/Anya - When the
Chip went off Buffy wasn't the only one that heard the screaming.
Me - R - Spike/Riley - After Spike shows Buffy Riley's dirty
secret, Riley asks Spike to show him his. Set during Into the
Petersburg - R - Spike/Angelus, I tought you'd forgotten. 1881.
- Taught - PG-13 - Angelus/Darla - Always on the chase, many lessons to learn.
- The Dismantling - G - In between
Cordelia’s rescue and Buffy’s death a lot happened, and if you
blinked, you missed it.
Giving - R - Angel/Lilah - During Rain of Fire Angel goes
to get information from Lilah, and later tells Wesley she was "very giving",
- Wandering in Aquamarine - R
- Angel/Spike, Angel/Buffy, Angelus/William - Even years later Angel can't
help but wander into the past, where blue eyes clash with green for his
- What Came After - PG - Spike &
Anya POVs - The ending. Spike and Anya reflect on their final
- What Came Before - G - Spike &
Anya POVs - The beginning, Anya & Spike remember a time before
- When He Was Bad - R - Angel/Xander
- Set during When She Was Bad, Xander needs some alone time, the Bronze may
not be the best place to find it.
- Whispers of Stone - PG -
Spike/Angel - Beginnings, Endings, and a return to the primitive.
- 12 Days of Christmas - A
smutty retelling Angel/Spike style.
- Accomplice - PG - Lindsey/Spike - Spike hadn't taken a lover in a hundred years that Angel didn't know about, so in the end, Spike took all the blame.
- Aftermath - PG - William still has much
- Angel's Mistake - PG - As the
Apocalypse rages everyone questions the things they've done.
- Awakening to the Dark - PG-13 -
There's a reason Darla craved the view.
- Bloody Beginnings - PG - Spike/Harmony
- Spike, Harmony and a bucket of Goat's Blood.
Fun - PG-13 - Angel/Spike, Post-NFA icon based drabblet.
- Brotherhood - R - Spike/Connor - Sometimes
you can't help looking for that which isn't there.
Ficlet - PG - Written post-The Girl in Question, Buffy POV. A
Slayer can't really ignore the vampires in the room, no matter how hard she
- Casual Observance - G -
Puppet!Angel/Wesley - You know what they say about those who carry a big
- Clear Division Between
Realities - Spike/Illyria - Someone is always standing behind the
Home - PG - Angel/Spike - Set Post-NFA, eventually you have to
return to the scene of the crime.
- Different Now - PG -
Spike/Angel/Ethan, when times get desperate so do heroes.
- Don't Look Back - R - Spike POV,
killing takes practice, thank god he did it with his eyes closed.
- Don't Look Drabblet - R -
Spike/Xander, denial is a beautiful thing.
Smile - PG - Wes, Angel, we all wish we'd had one moment of
- Eternal Reward - R - Spike/Angelus,
even 200 years later Angelus still does his penance.
- Evidence - G - Angel looks for evidence
of his existence.
- Faintest Breeze - R - Angelus/Darla
(written with Josey) Just a steamy little drabblet.
- Filthy - R - Lindsey always thought
he was the dirty one, until he met her.
- Finally - PG - Angel POV, An unspoiled look
at how I'd like to see Angel end.
Building - PG-13 - Angel/Darla, set during Dear Boy.
Senses - PG - Angel POV, Five ways Angel was aware of Spike's
- Getting the Joke - PG-13 -
Angel/Lindsey - Sometimes all you can do is laugh.
- Glass Half Full - R -
Angelus/Drusilla, When Darla leaves them, Angelus makes his own fun with
Drusilla once again.
- Hardly a Fresh Start - PG -
Even Darla was human in the beginning.
Schmoop - G - This is a truly craptastic piece of crap,
Fag!Angelus POV, lol.
- Ice Dancing - PG - Angel POV - The guilt of the
vampire compared to the guilt of the father…they aren’t in the
- I Know Just How You Feel -
PG - Angel has one more person to tell of Cordelia's death.
- If This Were the Last Night of the
World - R - A Wesley/Illyria Drabble written a few hours before
the series finale of Angel.
- Indulgence - PG - Angel/Willow - Set
during Graduation Day Part 2.
- Introductions - PG - For Ethan Rayne
finding a god to devote himself to had nothing to do with chance.
as Soon - PG - Angel, season five, post-Shells. I'm all out of
pep talks. 3/6/04
- Just Drive - R - Angel/Spike,
written for the fantasy challenge on slashthedrabble.
Like Old Times - PG-13 - An Angel/Spike future fic, written with
- Just Sometimes - PG - Angel POV,
season five. Sometimes it all makes sense.
- Knowing the Question - PG -
Wesley will always be looking for answers.
- Late to the Party - R -
Spike/Xander - Decades later Spike finds himself in Africa.
- Measure Twice - PG-13 -
Angelus/Wesley - Wes stands just outside the cage.
- Mostly Unneeded - PG-13 - Spike POV
Ats Season Five, Alone is rarely comforting.
- Moving On - The Redux - PG-13 - A
ficlet taking place mere seconds after the final scene in The Girl in
Angel - PG - A list originally posted on LJ.
- My Favorite Mistake - PG -
Angel/Spike - Post- A Hole in the World.
- New Year's Resolutions - The Angel Inc.
team has some resolutions.
- No Invitation Required - R -
Angel/Lindsey - Lindsey still hasn't changed the locks.
Words - R - Buffy/Spike - Are Spite and Getting Even always the
- One Moment - R - Angel/Spike - The
real life-changing moments are never planned.
- Pacing - PG - Spike/Angel - Every
phase of life has it's own pacing.
- Patience - R - Angelus/William - Every
night Spike waits for words that never come.
- Pausing for Air - PG - A post-Not
Fade Away ficlet, or fanwank if you will.
Nice - PG - Angel/Willow - Set Post-Not Fade Away, how long does
it take to trust someone again.
- Playing the Part - PG - Giles,
- Reviewing the Classics - R -
Angel/Spike, tea time was never so much fun.
- Ritual - PG - Angel/Spike - A/S in Iambic
Pentameter? You betcha.
- Rituals - R - Angel/Spike - Every night
I save you. Set in AtS Season five.
- Royal Albert Hotel - PG-13 -
William a few days after his turning.
- Second to the Last Stop - R
- Giles/Angel - Angel has one more price to pay.
- Sensitive - R - Buffy/Faith - She loved the touch, but something was still missing.
- Servitude - PG - Angel/Wesley - After
the fire, Angel is still afraid of getting burned.
- Seven Days in September -
PG-13 - Angel/Lindsey - It's never easy keeping a secret.
- Showing Him the World - PG -
Angelus/Darla - There was no such thing as a quiet trip with Angelus.
Drabblet - R - Angelus/Spike - It hurt. God it hurt. So he asked
Angelus to do it again.
- Snapping Back - PG - Spike POV,
season five of Angel.
- Soft as it Should Be - R -
Wesley/Illyria - The line between Perfect and Ideal is not so fine after
- Taste Between - PG - Angel POV. The
taste of a turning.
Basics - PG-13 - Gunn/Wesley - Everyone has to start
Fine Print - PG - Angel/Spike - A ficlet involving sheep, I shit
First Day - PG-13 - Liam/Darla - No one's personality is formed
in a day.
- The Last Bit of Hope - PG -
Angel POV, Sense memory is tied to deserted buildings and dead friends.
- The Lie in the Mirror - G - Gunn
POV, Eventually we all have to face the truth.
- The Myth of the
Never-Changing Vampire - PG-13 - Angel/Spike - Truthfully,
- The Search for Clear Sky - PG
- Angel/Spike - They don't know what they're looking for, but they seek it
all the same.
- Therapy - R - Angel/Lindsey - Angel's
thoughts come through in 64 bits.
- Time Intangible - PG-13 - Angel
- Too Many Ways - PG - Angel/Spike -
Post NFA, The hardest part of being human is knowing all of the ways you can
- Trapped - R - Angelus/William,
Darla/Drusilla, sort of. When youve nowhere to go, you make do.
- Truly Forbidden - PG-13 -
Angel/Willow. Written as a request, set during season two of Buffy.
- Truth, Naked as it were - PG - A Dawn
- Unexpected - PG -
Spike/Angel/Illyria - Post Not Fade Away.
- Vienna - R - Angelus/Darla - Angelus only ever
hunted one thing in Vienna.
- View From a Vespa - PG - A ficlet
written based on the Promo for TGIQ.
- Voter -
G - Spike POV, There's a first time for everything.
- Watching the Watcher - PG -
Darla/Giles - Darla knows where Giles goes when the children aren't
- A Day in
the Life of Amy the Rat - G - So much activity in a day, yet Amy
1943 - R - Somehow *pissed* didn't seem to cover it.
- Arbiter - PG - A drabble written for the
Open_on_Sunday group on Live Journal.
Kisses - PG - Angel season 3 POV, the topic was food.
- Battered Wife - PG - 100 words,
- Billy Fordham Drabble - PG - He
thought he knew everything about vampires.
in Rome - PG - Set during The Girl in Question
Issues - PG - Angel/Lindsey, we all strike the belt a little
- Doorway Drabbles - PG-13, Angel Season 3,
Spike Season 6. 2/8/04
- Hopeful- PG - Angel, eventually he'll start
keeping score again.
- Just Like You Were Trained to Do -
PG - Buffy POV. 3/14/04
- Justine Drabble - PG-13 - Angel
season 4, Justine POV.
- Lorne - PG - At the end of Season
- Melting - PG - Angel/Buffy - Written for
the 'food' drabble challenge.
- Mirrors to the Soul - R - In
Angel's eyes Spike finds something new.
- Misinterpreted - G - Angel/Spike -
Sometimes Spike just hears what he wants to.
That's Right, You Killed my Uncle - R - Drusilla's last days were
anything but peaceful.
- Patterns - PG - William/Drusilla -
There are things he wants to remember.
- Riley's Secret - PG - When Riley
first met Sam, he couldn't tell her everything.
- Spike & Harmony - R - Sometimes
they were civil.
- Spuffy Season 7 UST - G - He loves the
way she mourns.
- Uncomfortable - PG - Spike POV, Angel
- Unintentional Confessions
- R - Angel season five.
- Xander - PG - A year after the Hellmouth
Coming to Conclusion - written with Josey - NC-17 - Angel/Spike - A
series of PWPs giving smutty endings to each episode. All can stand-alone.
- Afflictions - R - Angel/Spike -
post Pangs, an experiment is tested and smut ensues.
Wait - NC-17 - Angel/Spike - post Dead Things, it's not
always about love.
- Lacuna - R - Angel/Spike - post The
Initiative, we all have empty spaces to fill.
- Oblation - NC-17 - Angel/Spike - post
School Hard, Oblation: A sacrifice made for pious reasons.
- Planetesimal- R -
Angel/Spike - Post-A Hole in the World, 4 Hours on a plane, nine
constellations, way too much alcohol.
- Promethean Quadrille -
NC-17 - Angel/Spike - Set post-In the Dark, Spike wants to say thank you,
but there's only one sound Angel wants to hear.
- Proof - NC-17 - Angel/Spike - post
Damage, No healing happens overnight.
- See no
Evil, Speak no Evil - NC-17 - Angel/Spike - post Hush, if
silence is golden is blindness silver?
- Shades of Red: Passion -
NC-17 - Angelus/Spike - Post Passion, Reclamation comes in many
- Shell Shocked - NC-17 -
Angel/Spike - Post Shelled, When you have nowhere to go everywhere feels
- Speechless - NC-17 - Angel/Spike -
Post Lover's Walk, Spike left something behind.
- Splinter - R - Angel/Spike - post Soul
Purpose, Kissing the boss' ass has never been more fun.
- Spoils - NC-17 - Angel/Spike - post
Destiny, To the Victor go the spoils.
- Welter - R - Angel/Spike - post-There's
No Place Like Plrtz Glrb, It's not so much mourning as wallowing.
- Ensouled -
NC-17- Angel/Spike, Angelus/William, Wesley/Lilah, Buffy/Spike implied,
Angel/Darla implied - Written in the summer between Angel's third and fourth
seasons. Spike comes to LA looking for Angel, together they try and figure
out what it means to be Ensouled.
- I've Seen You Sing - R - A very
lorne centric retelling of the Angel saga. Lorne always had his reasons, but
no one ever bothered asking what they were. Updated 1/4/2005.
- Still Ensouled - NC-17 -
Angel/Spike, Angelus/Spike, Wesley/Lilah - The sequel, written over the
course of Season four. Angel and Spike spend the year trying to hang on to
their souls, and each other.
- Two Out of Four - NC-17 -
Angel/Spike, Wesley/Lindsey, Fanged Four - The Sequel to Still Ensouled. The
Angel Inc. team adjusts to life at Wolfram and Hart and a series of
disturbing dreams telling them that all is not well in their ivory tower.
- Stolen Fruit - R - Mal/Simon - Even
life near the outer planets offers up moments of sweetness on occasion.
- My Brian - PG-13 - A look at my QAF
boys, post season 3.
- My Justin - PG-13 - A look at my QAF
boys, post season 3.
- My Michael - PG-13 - A look at my QAF
boys, post season 3.
People said "I wanted my fic in odd!"